Saturday, March 5, 2011

My World Today

My world is split between beauty and fun and the news of the world.  I have been filling my days with jewelry design, using natural stones, and wonders from our earth.  Today I am dipping Cake Balls in sweet flavored chocolates.  Then there is the world I live in, The South.

I am proud to be from the South -where tea is sweet, accents are sweet; summer starts in April, front porches are wide and words are long ; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable, pecan pie is a staple, Y'all is the only proper pronoun ; chicken is fried , biscuits come w/ gravy ; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. Have a good day y'all & bless your hearts!  copied


Then I feel obligated to turn on the news (I am a reformed news junky!).  Death and discord in the Middle East, high gas prices, and Charlie Sheen.  Luckily we seem to be getting a short break from Lindsey Lohan.  I have a suggestion to solve some of the worlds ills.  Send Charlie to the Middle East.  With his "fists of iron", "tiger blood", and "superior brain" he can deal with the dictators in that part of the world.  By the time the deed is done he will dissolve into a puddle of Jello and we should be able to deal with that!


Then I can get back to my world of creativity, front porches and blessing hearts!  That is my thought for today!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how well sending Charlie might work. He might would rather go to South America...

    ReplyDelete